Do you experience pain in the epigastric area? Do you want to know more detailed information or do you need an inspection? You can
make an appointment to the doctor Euro. lab always at your service! The best doctors will examine you, learn external signs and will help determine the disease in symptoms, you will advise you and provide the necessary help. you also can
call a doctor
. ClinicOpened for you around the clock.
|How to contact the clinic:|
|Phone of our clinic in Kiev: (+38 044) 206-20-00 (multichannel). The secretary of the clinic will select you a convenient day and an hour of visiting to the doctor. Our location and directions are listed here. Look more about all clinics services on its personal page. If you have previously been performed any research,|
|Be sure to take their results for a consultation to the doctor.|
How to contact the clinic: If the studies have not been fulfilled, we will do everything you need in our clinic or our colleagues in other clinics.
Do you have an epigastric area hurt? It is necessary to carefully approach your health as a whole. People are not paying enough attention.
Symptoms of disease
- ↑ 1 2 And do not realize that these diseases may be vital. There are many diseases that at the beginning do not show themselves in our body, but in the end it turns out that, unfortunately, they are already treated too late. Each disease has its own specific signs, characteristic external manifestations - the so-called
Symptoms of Disease
. The definition of symptoms is the first step in the diagnosis of diseases in general. For this you just need several times a year
take a survey from a doctor
So as not only to prevent terrible disease, but also maintain a healthy mind in the body and the body as a whole.
If you want to ask a question to a doctor - use the online consultation section, you may find answers to your questions and read
Tips for care
. If you are interested in reviews about clinics and doctors - try finding the information you need on the forum. Also register with Medical Portal
To be constantly aware of the latest news and information updates on the site that will be automatically sent to you by mail.
Other types of pain in the letter "E":
The symptom card is intended solely for educational purposes. Do not self-medicate; For all issues relating to the definition of the disease and the methods of its treatment, please contact the doctor. EUROLAB is not responsible for the consequences caused by the use of information posted on the portal.
If you are interested in some other symptoms of diseases and types of pain or you have any other questions and suggestions - write to us, we will definitely try to help you.
- Regio Epigastrica. The epigastric area is indicated by the word Epigastric
- (Epigastria, Nadchrezhevye) is an area directly under a mildo-shaped process that corresponds to the projection of the stomach on the front abdominal wall. It has important clinical significance as a projection landmark of internal organs, the doctor's localization and pain syndrome can decide on the place of defeat, and applying additional clinical studies, to establish a preliminary diagnosis.
- Also, when the Gamelich method, the shocks are applied to the epigastric area. Foundational Model of Anatomy
- The subsection or epigastric area is the peritoness zone, in which several organs are located at once. This area can periodically root (the feeling is called "sucks under the spoon"), but it is very difficult to understand that one or another pathology originated in which department. There are a lot of diseases that can cause pain in the epigastrics. Definition
- The epigastric area (also it is called epigastrium or suprare) is not a separate organ, but a zone located between the umbilical part and the process of the breasts of the sword-shaped type. On the right and on the left, the zone is limited to the so-called mid-blind lines. Epigastrine corresponds to the projection of the stomach, which goes to the abdominal wall located in the front of the human body.
- When painful syndrome appears in this zone, the doctor may suspect the lesions of the stomach, pancreas, liver, intestines, appendix and other organs. Therefore, discomfort in the opposite region is a state that can develop against the background of various disorders. Structure
- The epigastric area is a zone in which several organs are located at once. To describe the structure of this area with simple words, it is possible to conditionally divide the abdominal area on 3 horizontal zones: hypogastral, epigastric and mesogastric. The central zone (epigastrium) can be easily determined if a triangle is visually drawing on the belly. The peak is located between the ribs, and the bottom of the triangle will pass along the navel line. It is this zone that is considered to be the opposite.
- The epigastric area includes stomach, duodenum, pancreas, part of the liver and gallbladder. In addition, the zone is the accumulation of the greatest number of nerve endings. This is a solar plexus that is located closer to the top of the triangle covering the epigastria region. Due to the fact that in this part of the peritoneum there are a large number of organs, the causes of pain in the abdomen can also be the most different.
- Types of diseases Anyway, most internal organs are associated with the epigastric area.
Therefore, when painting pain can suspect various pathologies:
Diseases of the stomach.
In this case, the person complains about the strong pain in the peritoneum. Additionally, the patient may suffer from vomiting, nausea.
Diseases of the cardiovascular apparatus.
Pain sensations are concentrated in the field of solar plexus. The pain can give to the right shoulder and reach the jaw.
Therefore, when painting pain can suspect various pathologies:
|Ostly the form of pancreatitis.|
|Pains resemble colic. The feeling of discomfort may appear in the field of the left shoulder. Also, man is experiencing pain in the left side of the back.||Intestinal diseases (thick or thin).|
|Pains are localized in the upper part of the abdominal cavity. Patients complain about the attacks of nausea, vomiting. Colic may appear. Such symptoms are most often observed with a duodenal ulcer.||The pathology of the gallbladder.|
|Pain syndrome does not allow the patient even to sleep.||Inflammation of appendix.|
|Pains are localized in the umbilical area. Gradually, pain syndrome applies to the entire abdominal cavity and begins to increase. Especially strongly stomach hurts during walking and when in a horizontal position on the right side.||It is characterized by sharp pains in the central part of the abdomen. Gradually, pains are shifted to the lower back area and groin. Patients may complain about urination problems. Bloody impurities can be observed in the urine, can reach the yield of renal stone. Suspicion may be on renal colic. Pathology is characterized by a sharp pain under the right edge.|
|Lung disease.||Pain syndrome is enhanced in the process of breathing. There is a chance that the patient is pneumonia. In this case, in addition to pain in the epigastria, the body temperature is also rising, the heart rate increases. Patients have uneven breathing of the surface type. Also, problems can be with a diaphragm. In this case, patients have difficulty breathing at a deep breath. Such symptomatics is characteristic of the hernia of the diaphragm.|
|Liver diseases.||In this case, a person suffers from a sharp pain of an attached nature that is localized under the right edge.|
|Symptoms||The epigastric area is a zone of the human body where bodies, whose pathologies lead to discomfort in the abdominal field. In addition to pain, patients also complain about pretty specific symptoms. For example, a person too fast is saturated even before the stomach is filled. At the same time, it does not matter what kind of food uses a person.|
|If, in addition to pain and sense of saturation, signs of bloating are manifested, then a person may have bouts of nausea and vomiting. It is worth the attention to the appearance of burning, elevated body temperature.||Nevertheless, the most frequent symptom is pain directly in the most opposite region. If we take into account that in this zone there is a large number of organs, the disease of which can be extremely dangerous, then when any alarming symptoms appears to visit the doctor.|
It is also worth paying attention to the character of pain, as it can suggest, a person suffers from what pathology.
With which pathologies are observed
A stupid or novel pain that is concerned with the same intensity.
- So-called hungry pains that appear if a person goes to sleep on an empty stomach. Symptomatology can only manifest at night.
- Duodenal ulcer or stomach
- Pains appear or enhance mainly after meals.
- Gastritis, gastric cancer
- The pain of a zone type, while strong discomfort can be irradiating to the rib area and back.
Chronic pancreatitis if not treated, he will exacerbate. Symptoms are shown in the photo
Dangerous syndrome in which a person may lose consciousness. Without ambulance, there is a high probability of death. The syndrome is characterized by the strongest painful syndrome. The muscles of the peritoneum are very strained, the pulse slows down, the skin covers become pale.
Perforation of ulcers
First, severe abdominal pain appear. Then they pass sharply, but the person is very pale leather. Blood may appear in the stool. Also observed nausea and vomiting with blood impurities.
Bleeding from ulcers
Pain is localized on the right side of the ribs. The temperature rises, signs of jaundice appear.
Malignant pathologies may not appear in any way. Some patients note weakness, a slight increase in body temperature, sweating. Reduced performance.
It is also worth considering other features of the diseases of the epigastral region.
- It is important to take into account what time it appears with pain syndrome under what conditions.
- For example, if pain: It is not more than 5 minutes and pass by themselves, it indicates the movement of the muscles of the stomach, more precisely, they begin to strain greatly.
- More than 10 minutes continue, while there is no interconnection with the fact that a person eating or not. Such symptoms is observed in a panic or stress situation. It is not recommended in this situation to use a lot of food. It is better to drink a mint or other soothing tea. Appear immediately after meals and after some time after the food intake in the esophagus. These symptoms are characteristic of a reduction in sugar level. Some in this situation think that they feel a feeling of hunger, but in fact a person needs to drink water.
- They are regular, and mostly discomfort appears during the daytime, it is also possible to assume stress against the background of sleep impairment. At the same time, the patient complains that they cannot fully restore the strength after work. Appear after consuming oily, acute, spicy food. Such reaction is observed in the problems of the pancreas. A person suffers from heartburn and belching.
- Occur in 6-7 hours after meals. At the same time, pain syndrome gradually increasing. Such symptoms are characteristic of ulcerative disease, gastritis. Requires the stomach survey as quickly as possible. The epigastric area includes a variety of organs, so it is simply impossible to determine one or another pathology. This means that it is not enough to collect anamnesis, a set of analyzes is required and carry out the necessary research. Otherwise, there is a risk of serious exacerbation.
- Causes of diseases If we talk about the reasons that can provoke pain syndrome in the opposite region, it all depends on the particular organ. For example, if the cause of pain syndrome becomes lung diseases, then pain in the epigastric area is explained by the fact that the zone passes right under the lungs. Therefore, discomfort may appear with bronchitis, tuberculosis, pneumonia.
- To find out why there was unpleasant sensations and pain in the opposite region, only a doctor will help. First of all, it is necessary to visit the district therapist, which will send the patient to the necessary specialists. Most often, with pain in the abdomen area, people are sent to the reception to the gastroenterologist. Additionally, a surgeon and cardiologist may be required. Diagnostics
The epigastric area is a human body zone, painful syndromes in which can indicate the pathologies of the most different nature. First of all, the therapist collects anamnesis.
- Be sure to provide a doctor about all diseases of chronic type in relatives. For example, if there are people with malignant tumors in the family, then first of all the doctor will check the patient for the presence of neoplasms. After that, the doctor spends his finching research. It holds palpation and alternately presses into different zones of the patient's abdominal region. If in any place the patient indicates pain syndrome, the specialist may assume this or that illness.
- For example, if you press the mamosovoid process, and at the same time the patient will experience pain, then it is likely to indicate cholecystitis. If the cause of pain in appendicitis, then the greatest pain is tested by pressing the right iliac area. Next, it is necessary to pass blood and urine on analyzes, conduct renal studies. Such diagnostic events will help to understand whether the patient suffers from inflammatory processes.
- It is also important to fulfill additional diagnostic measures: Determine the number of pancreatic type enzymes in the blood. Thanks to this study, pancreatitis can be deleted.
- Uzi pancreatic gland. Ultrasonic research allows you to determine in which inflammation is localized.
It is performed to identify the concrections that are necessary for the subsequent diagnosis of calculous cholecystitis. Also, ultrasound examination will allow to detect the thickening of the walls, which is characteristic of the non-free form of cholecystitis.
This study allows you to determine whether the authority has not been increased. Also, ultrasound research makes it possible to detect the cyst, glides invasion, inflammatory processes, stagnation of bile and other pathological processes.
Ultrasound abdominal cavity.
Performed to detect possible tumors.
Radiography of the abdominal cavity.
The study is performed in order to determine if the recipheging of free gas is under the dome. If it is, the probulous ulcer is diagnosed.
- It is used to diagnose gastritis, ulcers, tumors.
- Among additional research is to highlight:
- This is a study that allows you to determine the speed and reaction of sedimentation of red blood cells. This is an inexpensive diagnostic procedure, due to which the presence and nature of inflammation is specified.
Allows you to assess the condition of the stomach and esophagus. Thanks to this testing also becomes possible to conduct a biopsy. It allows you to confirm or refute the presence of ulcerative disease or tumor.
MRI and CT.
Allows you to determine the source of pain syndrome with great accuracy. Computer study is considered one of the most efficient.
ECG. This study is carried out if the pain in the area of the epigastria is not caused by the diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Also, such testing is used in the diagnosis of heart attacks. This study is mandatory only for patients older than 45 years. Younger ECG patients are recommended as prevention.
- If we talk about the cost of diagnostics, then it is cheaper to contact the district polyclinic, where research will be carried out free of charge according to the medical insurance policy. However, some testing will have to wait. For example, computer surveys are usually quite a large queue. If you need to perform all diagnostic faster, you can contact a private medical center. However, in this case, the cost of the entire research complex may be higher than 10,000 rubles.
- When you need to consult a doctor It is important to take into account that the discomfort in the abdomen can be caused by the most different circumstances. For example, internal bleeding could be opened. Therefore, it is impossible to leave no disturbing symptoms, especially if we are talking about sharp, sickening pains.
- However, even the indentation of the stomach can cause unpleasant consequences, so when he sensies gravity and bloating, heartburn and too fast saturation during meals, it is necessary to visit the doctor. Industion and meteorides can be symptoms indicating developing gastrointestinal pathologies, inflammatory infection. Therefore, with pain syndrome, a gastroenterologist, oncologist, traumatologist and a surgeon should be visited in the epigastric area.
To prevent diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and other internal organs, you need to support the immune system, follow weight.
It is also necessary to follow the following recommendations:
- Adhere to moderate physical exertion. It is equally important to maintain the body in good shape. To do this, you do not need to visit the gym, it is enough to have charging and periodically engage in physical education. It is better to refrain from power exercises, as they have a greater load on the cardiovascular system.
- Periodically undergo general surveys and visit the therapist for health assessment.
- Timely treat pathology, colds.
- Do not use a lot of fried, smoked, acute food.
- Conduct more time outdoors.
When symptoms appear in the epic zone, it is important to correctly diagnose correctly. Further treatment will depend on which pathology provoked discomfort.
- If we talk about preparations that are directed directly to
- Rid a person from pain and other symptoms in epigastrics, most often doctors prescribe:
- The drug allows you to get rid of pain sensations for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The remedy is sold in the form of tablets that need not chewing. Dosage and treatment time is prescribed depending on the specific diagnosis. For example, with ulcerative colitis, at the aggravation stage, adults are usually recommended to take 4 g of the drug per day. Reception must be divided into several stages. Children dosage is selected at the rate of 20 mg of the means per 1 kg of weight. The doctor can also develop supportive therapy. The cost of the drug is about 600 rubles.
This drug is necessary in order to stop inflammatory processes occurring in the stomach or outside the intestines. The duration of use and dosage means is determined only by the doctor. The fact is that the drug can be introduced intravenously or intramuscularly. In this case, there is a drip and inkjet method of administration. The amount of active substance depends on the pathology stage. It is a means of about 35 rubles.
This drug has a destructive effect on microorganisms that affect the human body. Also, the drug is able to prevent the development of inflammatory processes in the gastrointestinal tract. Adult patients and children, who have already been 12 years old, is recommended to take 1.5 mg per kg of weight every 6 hours. Patients under 12 should be reduced to the dosage and take a means of 3 times a day. However, the dosage may differ from the method of introducing funds. For example, with an intravenous method, the initial dose should be about 15 mg per each kg of patient weight. Gradually, the dosage and reception frequency of the means decreases. Metronidazole costs about 30 rubles.
The epigastric area is a zone in which inflammatory and other processes may develop. Treatment should be selected depending on the specific diagnosis.
If the doctor approves the use of traditional medicine, that is, several funds that will help alleviate pain syndrome:
When gastritis with a reduced acidity, it is recommended to brew the leaves of the watch and drink them 4 times a day for a third of a cup.
To prepare a liner, you can make a collection of 2 parts of linen seeds and chamomile. It is also necessary to add 1 part of the licorice root and as many Melissa. After that, 1 tbsp. l. The mixture obtained must be pouring 1 tbsp. Boiling water and warm up on the stove for 5 minutes. The resulting agent should be insisted for 2 hours (preferably in the thermos) and drink 0.5 tbsp. Every 3 h. Suite tool will help ease pain in the stomach.
With a sharp pain or gastric colic, it is recommended to make a chamomile in the grass. For its preparation it is necessary to pour 1 tbsp. l. dry mix 1 tbsp. Boiling water and insist 20-30 minutes. Such a medicine must be taken at 0.5 tbsp. 4-5 times a day. A similar infusion will help not only get rid of pain. Also chamomile is an excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. However, if the symptoms do not stop, you need to visit the doctor.
Blueberry has a positive effect. It is also possible to make medicinal infusion. To do this, pour 1 tsp. Fresh berries 1 tbsp. Boiling water and insist drug composition 3 hours. After that, it is necessary to add a small amount of sugar or honey to a liquid and drink 50 ml to 6 times a day.
With the appearance of buttering pain in the stomach, it is recommended to prepare a nutrhemative agent. The juice of this plant should be drunk at 1 h. On an empty stomach before meals.
Intestinal diseases (thick or thin).
When painting in the area of the zone, a gentle diet can also help. This is especially necessary if the patient adopts drugs. The exact menu is developing a doctor.
But, there are several general recommendations:
Meal must be uniform. It is impossible to eat a lot overnight and starve during the daytime.
You need to eat in small portions. At the same time, food meals should be more. Between them should take the same time.
Do not have too cold or hot food. The same applies to drinks, and it is worth using in warm form.
It is categorically impossible to use alcoholic products and smoke.
It is characterized by sharp pains in the central part of the abdomen. Gradually, pains are shifted to the lower back area and groin. Patients may complain about urination problems. Bloody impurities can be observed in the urine, can reach the yield of renal stone. Suspicion may be on renal colic. Pathology is characterized by a sharp pain under the right edge.
It is necessary to abandon fried food. It is impossible to use flour products, carbonated drinks, fast food.
Any of the pathologies described in the article is dangerous to their launched stage. Therefore, it is important to conduct treatment in a timely manner. For example, if the patient's condition comes to the epigastric hernia, in this case, tissues may occur.
The risk authorities to undergo ischemia and subsequent necrosis. The patient may develop peritonitis or even septic shock. These states are extremely dangerous and can lead to a fatal outcome.
Based on this, the epigastric area requires increased attention. When painting a different character occurs in this area it is worth a comprehensive examination. In the case of timely identification of one or another pathology, the chance of restoring the normal operation of the patient's body is increasing.
Video of the epigastric area
With pain in the epigastric area do not joke:
Causes of epigastric pain
Nevertheless, the most frequent symptom is pain directly in the most opposite region. If we take into account that in this zone there is a large number of organs, the disease of which can be extremely dangerous, then when any alarming symptoms appears to visit the doctor.
Epigastric pain is provoked by errors in the diet, the abuse of fast food and eating dry. Unpleasant symptoms are usually concerned with stress, while traveling and changing time zones. Paines or pulling, have moderate intensity. Less often, patients inform about sharp-bore feelings in the top of the abdomen. Such manifestations are observed periodically under the action of predisposing factors.
Simultaneously with pain syndrome, a feeling of gravity and overflow in the epigastria, nausea, heartburn is growing. Characterized by air belching, which develops as a result of aerophage. With functional disorders of the stomach, the symptoms from the head of the gastrointestinal tract are accompanied by violations of the vegetative nervous system. Characterized pallor and cooling limbs, high sweating, pulse increase.
For gastritis with increased acidity, sharp pains are characterized in the top of the abdomen, which are enhanced 20-30 minutes after meals, lasts a few hours. With reduced acidity gastritis, a constant stupid or novice pain, not related to meals, is observed. At the end of the meal, patients complain about the severity in the epigastria, nausea, belching.
With the sharp form of gastritis or the exacerbation of the chronic process of pain appear sharply against the background of errors in the diet, alcohol intake. Pain syndrome is very strong, resembling a "sharp belly." For chronic gastritis, periodic moderate pains are characterized, accompanied by changes in the chair, belonging, heartburn. Because of the impairment of iron suction, the pallor of the skin, weakness, dizziness occurs.
The ulcer of the stomach is manifested by a strong pain in the opposite part, which appears immediately after eating food, is accompanied by nausea, heartburn. For investment of unpleasant sensations, patients cause vomiting. With complication of ulcerative disease - punching ulcers - suddenly felt "docking pain" in the top of the abdomen. A person lies motionless, tightening his legs to the stomach, because when driving the pain syndrome is enhanced.
Pain in the top of the belly
In the compensated stage there are stupid and sawing pain in the epigastric after abundant meals, combined with a feeling of gravity in the stomach, belching. In decompensation of pylorostenosis, constant severe pains in the top of the abdomen are noted, exacerbating at the end of the power. Opened vomiting with products eaten the day before, after which the well-being is improved for a while.
- Under the acute course of pancreatitis, the pain is localized in the epigastric part and the left hypochondrium, it is encircling. Unpleasant feelings are enhanced by lying on the back. The appearance of a painful attack is typically for abundant foliaries with alcohol. The pain is combined with multiple vomiting that does not bring relief patient. It is possible to increase body temperature, minor jaggility scler. Chronic pancreatitis is characterized by discomfort in the upper part of the abdomen, occasionally irradiation of pain in the heart area. In compliance with the diet, the pain is rarely bothering, it is moderately pronounced and short. Pancreatitis proceeds with the exhaustive insufficiency of the pancreas, so pain syndrome is accompanied by steanois, lecterer, flatulence.
- Cholecystitis With inflammation of the gallbladder, pain is localized in the upper part of the abdomen and right hypochondrium. Syptomatics is characterized by oily food. In chronic cholecystitis, the epigastric pain has a good character, they are accompanied by the severity in the stomach and changing chairs. For acute cholecystitis, a sharp stuck pain in the upper part of the abdominal cavity is characteristic. The clinical picture is complemented by vomiting with bile, the jaggility of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Gryzhi The diaphragmal hernia is manifested by strong pains in the oversized area and epigastria caused by the compression of the stomach in the jewelry bag. The symptom is provoked by exercise, long cougium, vomiting. The amplification of pain occurs when the torso is sloping forward, outling. In addition to painful syndrome, the permanent heartburn is worried, which is aggravated after eating and in the lying position. With large diaphragm hernias there is a shortness of breath.
- A rare cause of pain in epigastria - hernia of the top of a white belly line. Characteristic permanent sensations at the top of the abdominal cavity that do not have a clear localization. Symptoms are exacerbated during exercise, outraging. A typical symptom of this pathology is the appearance of sharp pain while trying to raise legs lying on the back. Occasionally in the middle of the epigastric area, you can adopt the protrusion of a soft-elastic consistency. Intestinal infection
- Epigastric pain is characteristic of food poisoning, which proceed with gastritis or gastroenteritis syndrome. Often they are caused by rotavirus, enterovirus, staphylococci. Symptoms manifests itself in the interval from several hours to 1-2 days after eating food of dubious quality. Suddenly there are strong cuts in the cavity of the belly with nausea and multiple vomiting. Then the water diarrhea is joined. With benign formations (polyps), periodic stupid pains are developing in the upper part of the abdomen, not related to the food or the action of other external factors. For the gastric cancer, a constant increasing pain in the epigastria, which is not removed by ordinary analgesics and spasmolitics is characteristic. In addition to pain syndrome, there is a deterioration in appetite and changing taste addictions, as a result, patients are rapidly losing weight.
- Respiratory lesion The soreness in the upper part of the abdomen happens with the lower-headed brup pneumonia, dry and exudative pleurisy. The irradiation of pain is determined by the proximity of the arrangement of the organs of the chest and abdominal cavity, their common innervation. The pain of a stupid or nocturing character, intensify with deep breaths, cough, trunks of the body. The symptom is combined with high fever, shortness of breath, lagging behind half of the chest when breathing.
First, severe abdominal pain appear. Then they pass sharply, but the person is very pale leather. Blood may appear in the stool. Also observed nausea and vomiting with blood impurities.
- Occur in 6-7 hours after meals. At the same time, pain syndrome gradually increasing. Such symptoms are characteristic of ulcerative disease, gastritis. Requires the stomach survey as quickly as possible. Strong epigastric pains are found with the abdominal form of myocardial infarction. The pain syndrome is developing suddenly, it is often preceded by an emotional shock. Polases accompanions sharp weakness. The skin becomes pale and covered with cold sweat. Porous sensations are so strong that the patient is in pre-imaging state.
- Intercostal neuralgia When defeated at the level of the lower edges, irradiation of pain in the epigastric zone is possible. The sensations are sharp and shooting, localized on the one hand. They arise with an inconvenient position of the body, after tilting or turning the body, with a long stay in one pose. The pain is enhanced by feeling the intercostal gaps, an attempt to lean in the opposite direction.
- Complications of pharmacotherapy Typical, yatrogenic cause of pain in the top of the abdomen - NPVP gastropathy. For the disease, periodic discomfort in epigastria is characterized, which is intensified at night and on an empty stomach. There is a decrease in appetite, nausea, meteorism. About 40-50% of gastropathies proceeds asymptomatic and manifests with a sharp pain in the projection of the stomach in the development of complications - the probulous ulcers, gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Rare reasons Defeat of the spleen
- : Splenomegaly, abscess or cyst spleen, perisplanite. Rare gastric diseases
: Acute stomach expansion, stomach treason.
Diseases of kidneys
: Pyelonephritis, renal colic.
: Thrombosis of the portal vein, the aneurysm of the abdominal department of aorta, ischemic abdominal syndrome.
: nicotine, morphine, heavy metals (lead, mercury).
- Psychogenic states : Hysteria, Masked Depression, Somatoform Disorder.
- In physical research, the doctor defines the zones of hyperesthesia, conducts surface and deep palpation of the epigastric zone. The variety of causes of pain in the top of the abdomen requires a gastroenterologist to apply a whole complex of laboratory and instrumental methods. The most informative for diagnostics are the following studies: A simple and non-invasive method that detects signs of inflammatory processes, ulcerative defects and neoplasms in the epigastria. At the ultrasound, the doctor assesses the anatomy-functional features of the gastrointestinal tract, confirms or excludes typical diseases (calculous cholecystitis, pancreatitis, hernia).
- Radiological methods. Review X-ray diffraction pattern, therefore, x-ray with oral contrasts is used for surveys. The study is necessary to detect ulcerative defects, pylororezase, diaphragmal hernia. With the help of this method, the motor function of the gastrointestinal tract is estimated.
- EFGDS. The most informative method that allows you to visualize inflammatory and erosive changes in the wall of the esophagus, stomach and a 12-rosewoman. EGHDS with biopsy is used for differential diagnosis of ulcers, benign and malignant neoplasms of the garbage zone.
. The standard complex includes clinical analyzes of blood and urine, a coprogram, measurement of the glucose level. To detect gastritis, ulcerative disease, an informative study of gastric juice, a quick urease test on H. pylori. To eliminate chronic bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract, the Gregersen reaction is performed.
. To confirm the diagnosis of hyperacid gastritis requires intrabastatic pH-metry. The functional abilities of the stomach are evaluated by means of electrocasterography, radionuclide scintigraphy. For detailed visualization of abdominal organs, CT is conducted.
With sharp pain that resemble the symptoms of the "acute abdomen", the patient necessarily examines the surgeon. In case of suspicion of extabudominal processes, consultations of specialists are appointed: Cardiologist, pulmonic, neurologist. Patients with presumably psychogenic causes of pain in epigastrics should be examined by a psychiatrist. Gastroscopy Treatment
Help before diagnosis
In case of a sudden appearance of pain in the epigastrium, do not take painkillers before the visit to the doctor so as not to lubricate the clinical picture. If a chronic gastrointestinal disease is diagnosed, to reduce pain, it is necessary to adhere to the recommendations on dietary nutrition, avoid provoking factors. In the food poisoning you need to rinse the stomach, use sorbents.
Treatment starts with non-drug events: diet and therapy, normalization of the day and abandonment of harmful habits, eliminating the risk factors of the main disease. Medicinal preparations are selected only after full diagnosis and detection of root syndrome root causes. The main groups of medicines that are prescribed with pains in the upper stomach departments:
- Package preparations . In the absence of medicinal gastropathies to relieve pain, medicines from a group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents are used. They are complemented by antispasmodics, prokinetics, which normalize the gastrointestinal motorcycle, eliminate discomfort.
- Enzymes. Preparations of gastric juice and digestive enzymes are used in pain caused by Malabsorption and Maldigesty. Their long-term reception improves human well-being, eliminates the symptoms of nutritional failure.
- Antisecretory tools . Preparations that reduce the acidity of the gastric secretion, quickly eliminate the pains that are caused by hyperacidity. They contribute to the healing of the defects of the gastric mucosa.
- Antibiotics . Specific three- and four-component schemes with antibacterial drugs are shown for H. pylori eradication. Antibiotics are recommended for bacterial pneumonia and plerites, the exacerbation of cholecystitis.
- Surgery Complicated forms of peptic ulcer disease, volumetric neoplasms require surgical treatment - resection of the stomach with the imposition of anastomosis, gastrectomy. With a ulcerative defect, the removal of part of the organ is combined with selective proximal wagotomy, which dramatically reduces the frequency of relapses. In acute calculose cholecystitis, cholecystectomy is prescribed. With hernias, hernioplasty is carried out with their own tissues or allograft.
- The pain in the epigastric area brings a lot of discomfort and may be a consequence of serious diseases. With acute pain, it is necessary to immediately seek medical attention. This may be an attack of gastritis, which opened a ulcer or even acute appendicitis.
- What is the epigastric area ( epigastrium
- ) And where is it located? The epigastric area (epigastrium) is an area directly under the mild-shaped process, the corresponding stomach projection on the front abdominal wall.
- Putting a hand in a place where the edges end up we will find the so-called solar plexus. This will be the epigastric area. Causes of pain in the epigastric region (illness)
Pain pain in epigastria mainly foreshadow about any problems in the digestive system. Pains can be divided:
Intestinal diseases (thick or thin).
Acute, sudden pain.
Most likely, it is pancreatitis, a duodenal ulcer, cholecystitis;
Sharp and sudden.
Presumably poisoning or chemical burn;
Sharp and very strong pain, "Like a knife with a belly."
This is a breakthrough of ulcers in the abdominal cavity;
Sickness with a feeling of burning
Indicates gastritis, especially if this happens after meals;
Pain like fights
Spends on the inflammation of the intestine or the opened ulcer. It can also be an indicator of intestinal infection;
The pain in which as if shooting epigastria
, when changing the position of the body is a consequence of poor blood circulation or inflammatory process;
Permanent pain It may be a consequence of oncological diseases or polyps; Dumb pain syndrome with pain in the navel area
talk about appendicitis;
which becomes less in 2-3 days, indicates the appearance of colitis.
Let's wonder each problem separately.
Gastritis is a common disease in people who are impermanent in food intakes or eat "on the run."
Today, the doctors are increasingly being diagnosed with students, office workers and everyone who cannot indulge themselves with normal home food, and eats fast food.
To understand whether Gastritis is enough to listen to yourself. There is a pain in epigastry after meals, it is necessary to contact the gastroenterologist.
Gastritis is inflammation of the stomach shell. It can be divided into sharp and chronic.
The second, terrible due to the risks of the occurrence of ulcers and cancer tumors in the stomach.
There are several types of gastritis, namely: atrophic, erosive, polypose, hypertrophic.
To accurately determine the type of disease can a doctor after gastroscopy. During the study, the doctor after preparing the patient through the mouth introduces an endoscope and studies the surface of the esophagus, the area of the stomach and duodenum. The survey should be carried out carefully, because pathology can be in different parts of the abdominal cavity.
- gastritis, symptoms and treatment in adults
The ulcer of the stomach is a consequence of the launched and untreated gastritis. A ulcer can not manifest themselves (that is, a dumb ulcer). The ulcer of the stomach, which proceeds with pain, is called screaming. It is possible to determine the accurate diagnosis only after the study of gastroscopy.
With peptic pain in the epigastric area begin 3-4 hours after meals. Accompany the pain of nausea and vomiting, gravity in the stomach, belching. It is impossible to joke with ulcerative disease, because it can lead to bleeding, peritonitis and blood infection, due to viruses getting through wounds in the stomach.
The ulcer is treated with an integrated, imposing antibiotics, antacids and drugs, enveloping the mucous membrane, thereby protecting it (
Phosfalugel Gel, Rutacid, Almaty
). With such a disease, you just need to stick to a strict diet. It is impossible to eat fried, oily, sharp, it is better to abandon tea, coffee and alcohol. Stick all the lean, boiled, steens.
Mineral water can be eaten.
Obstruction of the gastrointestinal tract
Gastric, intestinal obstruction occurs in adults and small patients. Breast children, who are only entered by lore, may suffer from this disease. The digestive path of the newborn may not be ready for receiving new food, as a result, and there is such a disease. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly follows the baby feeding. In no case, not to give food that the child cannot be in the age category.
In adults, such a disease can develop due to ulcerative disease, hernia, inflammatory processes in the intestine. At the same time, there is a narrowing of the gastroincing of the stomach, where it seems to be blocked. Epigastric pain arise, after eating and there is an involuntary product emission outward.
In rare cases, there is vomiting with the smell of rot, blood. In this case, there may be an operation or conservative treatment.
Stenosis of the Food
With the stenosis of the esophagus, a decrease in the diameter of the esophagus is diagnosed. With this diagnosis, the main features are: Diseases are divided into: congenital and acquired. The second may develop due to hernia, acute gastritis, ulcerative disease, with toxicosis in pregnant women, infectious esophagitis. In the treatment of the patient, catheters are inserted, which allow you to swallow food. In case of complex cases, operations are performed.
Hernia of the esophageal hole diaphragm
With the hernia of the esophageal opening, part of the stomach protrudes and is infringed with the diaphragm. Epigastric pains after meals are very tormented by patients with big hernias. Small usually do not bother patients. With a large hernia, food in the stomach is thrown back into the esophagus. This leads to belching, burning and pain in the backslane area.
Such a disease appears after injuries, an increase in intra-abdominal pressure, constant cough, abdominal overturning.
- When epigastrium hurts, it may be a consequence of the attack of pancreatitis. At the same time, the pancreas is inflamed and an acute pain occurs. If the pancreas hurts and tolerate pain, you can, do not tighten the doctor with a visit, pass the desired examination. It is better to start timely treatment than to lie in the hospital with complications.
- Acute pancreatitis is manifested by vomiting, stool impairment, terrible pain, increasing body temperature. At the same time, it is necessary to urgently cause ambulance.
- This disease begins to develop due to the stitching of the gastric juice. The duct is blocked by a stone or edema, while the juice is produced and begins to "eat" itself. Therefore, in such cases it is impossible to slow, everything can end with a fatal outcome. This disease does not spare anyone, in the risk group, people susceptible to stress.
- To identify the disease prescribe an ultrasound study and a general blood test. In case of serious changes in the pancreas, MRI is prescribed. It makes it possible to look at the problem from all sides.
- Cryptosporidiosis is an intestinal infection that is caused by cryptosporidy bacteria. With it, epigastria suffers and the entire digestive tract. A disease occurs with a liquid watery chair, vomiting, thumbs in the abdomen that gives back. In the chronic manifestation of the disease, recurrences will be repeated again and again.
- Infection comes from a person to man, from an animal to man. For prophylaxis, use personal hygiene rules. The incubation period is from one to two weeks. Treatment of people with strong immunity passes quickly and in a light form. AIDS patients and HIV infection can be treated until six months.
- Secondary peritonit
- When peritonitis, inflammation and infection of the abdominal cavity occurs. This process is a strong complication of abdominal diseases. Such a disease is called "acute belly."
- Peritonitis develops at 14 - 21% of cases in patients with acute surgical diseases, and the need for urgent laparotomy is about 41%. Fatal outcomes due to complications about 56% of cases.
Female outcomes occur due to: the patient's appeal at the last stage of the disease, the elderly patient's age, cancer, errors during operations.
What to do what to take measures for pain in the field of epigastria
Usually for treatment use such drugs as:
Nosh, Almagel, Gastal, Festal, and Av. Antacid suspensions
- from increased acidity
- If a person begins to notice heartburn, rare pain and discomfort in the area of the stomach and digestive organs, it is better to reconsider their power mode, pay attention to the quantity and quality of the used products. You can sit on a diet, getting rid of excessively fatty and acute foods.
- Alcohol burns the walls of the stomach, so it is harmful to health. Food, not fired, is also harmful to health. The beginning of the digestive process occurs already in the mouth, when the enzymes of saliva begin to slowly recycling food.
- Permanent nutrition and the full diet will be able to help get rid of the initial stage of problems with the digestive tract. It is necessary to eat approximately at the same time, there is little, eliminate carbonated drinks. As well as incorporate the milk food, soups and mineral water.
- For healthy digestion, several tips should be observed:
Eat food with a small amount, one portion must be a glass size. It is better to eat more often, but small portions;
Fasting for people located to gastritis is contraindicated. It is better to drink a glass of water or juice;
The last meal must be 3-4 hours before sleep. Food for the night to go to the dense load in the stomach, does not give him to rest and cause the stomach work stop;
Do not eat overdue products. So it is possible to poison;
Fast fud and semi-finished products need to say no! Substances added to preserve these products are very harmful;
Heavy dishes with fat and plenty of sweet is better left to lunch. At this time, the stomach works better and dries calories for energy, and not for fat;
More is in the fresh air, walking on nature. It will be useful for the whole organism, and the main thing will restore the nervous system and will give the opportunity to work with full forces;
- Alcohol is better not to use, and if I had to do not overdo it;
- For people of patients with gastritis, it is better to drink more water to wash the stomach walls. Water with one tablespoon of honey will also be very useful;
- In the morning after sleep, you need to drink a glass of clean water, not coffee and tea as we are accustomed.
- Medical assistance to which doctor to turn
- Pain in the stomach must be treated with specialists. If you do not know where to go and doubt, then go to the therapist, he will indicate the right path. The doctor who is engaged in the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - a gastroenterologist.
- Treatment of diseases is directed to the neutralization of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Many adopt in such cases a spoonful of soda with water, but this is not a completely true way. It has the possibility of the occurrence of stomach ulcers ..
- The gastroenterologist will prescribe such analyzes:
general blood analysis;
Coprogram (Cala Study) and general urine analysis for amylase;
After the study, the doctor will appoint the most effective drugs to eliminate the hearth disease and the prevention of its further manifestations.
It is necessary to strictly observe all the prescriptions of the doctor and not engage in the hydration of its body.
Of course, every person wants to live a long and happy life, and one of the main components is human health. It needs to be preserved from the very beginning and not to let everything in a samonek, "perhaps". The most important thing is the right and quality nutrition and mode. Contact specialists on time, treated, pass the survey.
What is pain in the stomach
The pain in the area of the stomach is called gastralgia. Its reason can be many factors. These are the serious pathology of the internal organs, and a slight ailment of a temporary nature, for example, after too abundant food.
The pain in the stomach is easy to confuse with the unpleasant sensations in other organs located in the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space:
thin and fat intestine,
- bile bubble
Often, pain in the stomach is accompanied by other symptoms of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract - nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Like stomach hurts
- To determine what the stomach hurts, you need to represent it anatomy. The stomach is located in the abdominal cavity immediately under the diaphragm. Its shape and size are constantly changing depending on the number of food eaten. Most of the organ is located on the left directly under the ribs, and the smaller - immediately under the sternum (Fig. 1). This area is called epigastric.
- Figure 1. Where is the stomach in the human body. Source: Medportal
- Pancreas, spleen and top of the left kidney are adjacent to the rear wall of the stomach.
- The pain in the stomach is usually localized in the upper part of the abdomen - epigastrics, but in the same area, pain can appear in pancreatitis, gallstone disease, and even with the myocardial infarction and aortic aneurysm (Fig. 2).
- Figure 2. The cause of pain depending on localization. Source: Medportal
- Acute and strong "dweller" pain is characteristic of caming the ulcers of the stomach and peritonitis. When the stomach disorder, the pain is localized to the left under the ribs, the sign of chronic gastritis with reduced acidity is pain in the middle of the abdomen, with the defeat of the body of the stomach of the complaints related to the painful sensations over the navel.
But the localization of pain is not an unequivocal sign of diseases of the stomach. For example, pain in the left side of the abdomen often occurs during osteochondrosis and cardiovascular pathologies. In women, such pain can appear in the pathologies of the ovaries and the uterus.
Why stomach hurts
Pain in the stomach can be caused by situational reasons for not threatening human health, and very serious pathologies of internal organs.
Situational factors include:
Meteorism (bloating) is a condition in which gases are accumulated in the stomach, separating the organ from the inside and causing painful sensations. The accumulation of gases is usually associated with incorrect power, a low-lifestyle lifestyle.
Constipation. The reasons for constipation are mainly related to the use of a large amount of fatty food and a diade, a disadvantage of fresh fruits and vegetables, hypodynamines.
Premenstrual syndrome often causes pain, in character and localization resembling gastric.
An irritable bowel syndrome and other functional disorders of the digestive tract.
Tensile ligaments during pregnancy.
Pains caused by situational factors are temporary and quickly pass without the help of a doctor and reception of drugs. Long pain - a signal that talks about serious health problems.
- Diseases causing pain in the stomach:
- Gastritis is a sharp or chronic inflammation of the gastric mucosa, the most common cause of pain. The disease in most cases causes Helicobacter Pylori bacterium. The exacerbation of pathology and severe pain in the stomach can be associated with incorrect food behavior, nervous overvoltage, receiving some drugs.
- The ulcer of the stomach and duodenum occurs against the background of chronic gastritis, problems with the blood supply to the mucous membrane of the stomach and some other diseases. The ulcer is manifested by pain in the stomach at large interruptions between food and at night (hungry pain).
- Pancreatitis - inflammation of the pancreas. Pancreatic juice, isolated by iron, neutralizes hydrochloric acid. With insufficient production of juice, the acid is irritating the mucous membrane of the stomach, causing pain.
- Crohn's disease is a chronic inflammatory process in all semen deposits.
- Cholecystitis - inflammation of the gallbladder. Violation of the process of bile outflow is one of the causes of inflammation of the gastric and pain mucosa.
The lesion of the gastric mucosa is Helicobacter Pylori and other types of pathogenic microflora. Gastritis and gastric ulcers often develop due to infectious diseases of the digestive organs.
Tumors of the stomach of any etiology. Strong pain is one of the symptoms of stomach cancer, but it can be caused by both benign formations - polyps, lipoms, neuromines and others.
Pain may be caused by diseases that are not associated with the stomach itself: acute appendicitis, colitis, spasm of aperture, intestinal vessel thrombosis, ischemic heart disease and others (Fig. 3).
Figure 3. Causes of pain in the upper and lower parts of the abdomen. GERB - gastroesophageal reflux disease. Source: Verywellhealth.com.
Pain in the stomach in women
Women often experience pain in the stomach during pregnancy for various reasons. First, due to the increase in the level of progesterone, the intestines muscles relax, and the time of passing through it is increasing, which leads to the meteorism. Secondly, the uterus, increasing in size, presses on the digestion organs, slowing down the process of digestion of food.
During pregnancy, the stomach pain can be connected with constipation, the reasons for whose vibrations of hormonal background, insufficient physical activity, nervous voltage, nutritional features.
Acute stomach pain in women can be a signal to an immediate ambulance call, since its cause can be ectopic pregnancy, preeclampsia, miscarriage and detachment of the placenta.
Types of pain in the stomach
The pain in the stomach differs significantly in character and intensity, depending on the causes caused its causes. The exact description of the pain syndrome greatly facilitates the diagnosis of pathology. But it must be remembered that the same factor may cause pain of different intensity and character. Observe our test for your own pain.
Acute strong spasms in the stomach - a sign of the development of the pathological process. The attacks usually pass quickly, but repeated through a short period of time. The intensity of the bouts of pain depends on the degree of damage to organs and tissues.
Acute pain requires an immediate appeal to the doctor, since the causes that caused its causes can lead to a tragic outcome. This symptom is characteristic of:
poisoning with food products, chemicals and poisonous substances,
infectious damage internal organs,
acute pancreatitis and cholecystitis,
Acute pain in the stomach is often accompanied by nausea and vomiting. In addition to the diseases of the stomach, acute epigastric pain can cause pulmonary pathology, diaphragm diseases, cardiovascular system, in particular, myocardial infarction.
Self-medication during acute stomach pain is contraindicated, only a doctor can be diagnosed after a complete survey.
Strong pain appears in acute gastritis, irritable intestine syndrome, poisoning, stomach ulcer and duodenal, acute pancreatitis.
For proper diagnosis of reasons for severe pain, it is important to have concomitant symptoms. Nausea and vomiting - signs of acute gastritis, poisoning, bile colic. The peptic disease is accompanied by heartbuilding and acidic extermination, irritable intestinal syndrome - diarrhea and flatulence.
The intensity of pain is a sufficiently subjective feeling, therefore, for proper diagnosis, a complete examination is necessary.
A sharp pain may be a sign of aggressive chemicals in the stomach, for example, acids or alkalis. The burn of the stomach mucosa causes and spoiled food.
Such pain in the region above the navel is a symptom of acute appendicitis. In addition, sharp pains sometimes occur during neoplasms in the stomach and pancreas, with complications of peptic ulcer, when adhesive processes are developing in adjacent tissues.
A stupid cutting pain is characteristic of acute pancreatitis. If the pain covers all the stomach, and in the epigastric area, strong cuts are felt, then with a large share of the probability can be assumed to break ulcers. Any movement causes an increase in pain, so a person takes a "bud of the embryo," bending his knees and pressed them to his chest.
The stomach cutting can be provoked by the reception of some drugs, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and antipyretic drugs.
- Music pain after meals - a sign of increased acidity of gastric juice. Such pain often occurs when the stomach disorder, improper nutrition, too much of eaten food.
- The cause of the new pain can be chronic gastritis, an ulcer of the stomach outside the exacerbation period, an infection or a malignant tumor. Networks after alcohol abuse, overeating, eating non-baking products.
- Painting pain often occurs in pregnant women due to pressure on the digestive organs increasing in the sizes. Similar sensations are familiar and most nursing mothers. There may also arise with gastritis and cholecystitis.
- Permanent pain
- Permanent pain is often present in the oncological diseases of the stomach in the later stages. Such complaints occur during launched gastritis, a stomach ulcer and other inflammatory diseases. The constant pain in the stomach may be a consequence of a long stress, abuse of alcoholic beverages, incorrect power.
- Periodic pain
Pain before meals The pain after a long break in food is characteristic of duodenal ulcers.
- Nausea and pain
- The combination of such symptoms is characteristic of food poisoning, the reception of a large dose of alcohol, abuse of fatty foods. The neoscot and pain in the stomach often bother women in the first trimester of pregnancy. A good condition may arise against the background of stress and some neurological disorders.
- Night pain in the stomach
- Most often at night, the stomach hurts due to irritation of the mucous membrane with hydrochloric acid and pepsin - the enzyme of the gastric juice. Night pain may be a consequence of overeating during dinner, long stress, excessive physical exertion and inflammatory stomach processes.
- Pain in the stomach at coronavirus
- The pain in the stomach is not a typical symptom of COVID-19, but in rare cases, the problems in the digestive system begin when the virus gets into the body with an oral facal method.
First, severe abdominal pain appear. Then they pass sharply, but the person is very pale leather. Blood may appear in the stool. Also observed nausea and vomiting with blood impurities.
Approximately 10% of infected marks nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and threw in the stomach. In isolated cases, the disease proceeds with symptoms similar to manifestations of serous peritonitis. Pain in the stomach with coronavirus is characteristic of young patients.
When to consult a doctor?
- Any pain in the stomach requires consultation with a gastroenterologist, but in some cases it is necessary to immediately cause a speed-resistant brigade (Fig. 4). Urgently consult a doctor with the following symptoms:
- severe pain after injury;
- stool with blood admixture;
- constant nausea and vomiting;
- sharp weight loss;
- Yellow skin;
Pain with touching belly.
- Figure 4. When the pain in the stomach requires emergency medical care. Source: Medportal
- Stomach cancer often, although not always, is accompanied by specific symptoms:
- Rectal bleeding, blood traces in the chair,
- Persistent absence of appetite,
Inexplicable weight loss,
The diagnosis is aimed at clarifying the causes of pain in the stomach and identifying the underlying disease.
First of all, the gastroenterologist collects anamnesis, finding out:
Localization of pain - all stomach or restriction of a specific area;
- The character of pain - stitching, cutting, permanent, periodic, etc.;
- When pain appears: in the morning or in the evening, before or after eating, the duration of the attack, the connection with alcohol or certain products;
- Does pain in other organs?
- What medications are accepted;
- there is no pregnancy;
- Were there experienced belly injuries.
Depending on the anamnesis, instrumental and laboratory research methods are prescribed:
Ultrasound of the abdominal organs;
Endoscopy of the stomach;
- Calais analysis.
- How to treat
- Therapy for pain in the stomach is aimed at treating the underlying disease.
Conservative treatment includes the relief of symptoms, pain relief and toxin output.
Surgical treatment is prescribed in the absence of an effect from the reception of drugs and when malignant tumors are detected.
First assistance in pain in the stomach
With pain in the stomach, it is better to abandon the time from eating and calmly lie down. Do not immediately take painkillers, as they can cause irritation of the mucous membrane and aggravate the state.
Replace the food with warm drink and innocent broth;
It is necessary to lie down, pressed, as far as possible, knees to the stomach;
- Put a cold towel on the belly;
- massaging the belly with circular motions;
- When poisoning, accept activated carbon or other absorbents;
- Drink as much simple clean water as possible.
- As soon as possible seek medical help.
- The choice of drugs is due to the cause of pain in the stomach. The doctor may assign:
- antisecretory tools that reduce acidity;
- Antacids neutralizing the stomach environment;
spasmolytic for pain relief;
Prokinetics to stimulate intestinal peristals;
Gastroprotectors to protect the gastric mucosa from aggressive exposure.
Only a doctor, relying on the results of the survey, may be selected.
- Any pain in the stomach requires a gentle diet. No need to force yourself in the absence of appetite.