Prepare all the ingredients.
Mix flour with salt. Yeast with sugar mix with warm water, leave for 5 minutes so that they rose a little. Pour opar into flour.
Emboss dough. Leave it for 1 hour to rise.
Cut onions and champignons on small cubes. Fry on medium heat until soft moisture and evaporation.
Cabbage, too, cut into cubes. Add to fried bow and mushrooms. Pour the soy sauce and cut the cabbage under the lid about 20 minutes.
At the end, add Carrots in Korean. Mix everything and remove from the stove.
Dough roll thick in half acetimeter. Cut mugs, put a stuffing center to the center.
Gently tighten both edges to the center and take off. Leave the pies climb for another 15 minutes. Then prepare them for a couple for 25 minutes.
Piego are ready, pleasant appetite!
Average rating: 5.0, total votes: 2
Svetlana Metaxa. Cook 5 level
- January 21, 2015, 19:46
Piego or Korean Patties for a couple - a very tasty dish! I come from Kazakhstan and do not know about this dish about this dish, there were a lot of korean friends.
Pigeon is preparing very simple, the method of cooking something resembles manta, but the dough for piggie is used by another. Yeast add to the dough and it becomes air, gentle and white.
As a filling, chopped meat or mince (pork and beef) are used, as well as a white cabbage, radish, onions, garlic and spices. Piego with soy sauce is served.
I do not pretend the accuracy of the recipe, perhaps someone is preparing it more correctly, but my mother-in-law shared with this recipe, and I did everything exactly, and not otherwise, so as you can please your husband))
Pigoi is pies with a filling of meat, cabbage, onions and spices, cooked for a couple. This is a Korean dish, we often bought from Koreans in the bazaar, when they lived in Uzbekistan. There are a lot of Koreans and in the bazaars there are whole series with Korean dishes. They also bought various sauces and sharp seasonings.
Piego is prepared for a couple in the mantle or in a double boiler.
To prepare piggie, we will need:
For filling :
Meat - 250-300 grams
Cabbage - 350-400 grams
Onions - 2-3 medium heads or one big
Garlic - 2-3 teeth
Coriander - 1h. Super
Red ground pepper - 0.5 h. Such
Vegetable oil - 3 st.
Salt to taste
Flour - 600-650 grams
Water - 350 ml
Salt - 1 h. Support
Sugar - 1 h. Such
Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
Fresh yeast - 40 grams or dry - 1.5 h. Such
Meat - 250-300 grams
Soy sauce - 3 tbsp
Red pepper - 1 pc.
Coriander - 0.5 h. Such
Greens - at will
More grams will need 150-200 of any finished Korean salad. I prepared a little carrot.
We begin to cook with the dough.
We put it in a warm place to rise until it increases in the amount of two times.
If you have a bakery, you can simply fall asleep all the ingredients in the bowl, pour water and turn on the "dough" mode. I do so often to do not particularly bother.
While the dough is suitable, we will prepare the filling. I smelly cut it in finely or skip through the meat grinder. I cut the chincher.
The chopped meat fry in a pan add onion and cabbage to it, squeeze the garlic to them. Solimes to taste and add spices, you can add greens. It is easy to pass and let it cool.
If instead of meat you use mince, first roast the vegetables, and mince add at the end.
When the dough is suitable, we make it once again and divide on the balls. I make big piggie, like those that bought from the Koreans, the size of the palm. If you want to do small, make balls with a smaller size and do not forget that they will increase as a result Preparations of two times.
I got 13 balls. Each ball rolling out or kneading with your hands in a pellet with a thick 0.5-1 cm and lay out the middle of the filling.
Cook the cake.
When all the pighodes are blinded, cover the pan with a towel. We have a water in the lower pot of water and put it up. For the time while the water boils, our pigae will rise. And in the meantime we will prepare the sauce. For this garlic and red pepper crushing in a pale or in a small grater. Add spices and soy sauce (better diluted so as not to be too salted).
Water boiled, put a saucepan with piggie on a saucepan with water and close with a lid. War itaries 30-40 minutes (minced 30 minutes, meat-40 minutes) and turn off. We have our pig trees on a plate.
Children eat them without lettuce and sauce like patties
We do in the middle of the cut. We are inserting a little sauce and put a little salad.
Dish is ready. Spring appetite!
Put your finger up if you like it. Speak on our channel, leave comments and tips.
In the Korean ports (Ulsan, Busan) there are huge shipbuilding shipyards, there Pyans are sold on the streets, in cellophane packages so that you can eat on the move at lunchtime.
Prepare dough products.
If you do not want to use starch, then replace it with the same flour.
Products for filling.
How to cook Pyannes (Pigaodi, Korean manta):
Prepare dough. Take 50 ml of water from the total amount, add yeast, half of the sugar and 2 teaspoons of flour.
All mix and leave before the appearance of a foam cap.
Sake all flour. Approximately fifth part, about 100 g, postpone for testing the dough.
To the rest of the flour add remaining sugar, starch and salt.
Make a deepening in flour and add the remaining water to it, yeast and gently mix everything.
Mix the dough better on the table. Take a pendant flour and pour out approximately half to the table.
The kneading dough is needed 7-10 minutes until it becomes elastic and homogeneous, and will not stop sticking towards the hands.
Lubricate the dishes by vegetable oil, put the dough there, the top of the dough is also lubricated with vegetable oil, cover with a food film and remove in a warm place for 2-3 hours.
The dough should increase at least two and a half times.
When the dough is suitable, lay it on the table, make a deepening and add a soda there, dissolved in a tablespoon of warm water.
Once again, knead the dough.
Flour might need a little less, I have left about 20 g.
Roll the dough into the harness and divide into 18 parts (about 50 g). Round out each piece, groaning your hands and a table with vegetable oil. The surface of each piece is lubricated with oil and leave for 30 minutes.
Prepare filling. Cut the Beijing cabbage.
Very small chop onions.
Similarly chop garlic.
There add chilled meat minced meat, soy sauce, coriander, a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Mix. For juiciness, add a tablespoon of cold water.
Finished mince to cover with a food film and remove into the cold. Then, for convenience, divide the mince on 18 parts.
Start the Pyanse Lrack (Pigodi). Weching the dough in cakes with a thickness of 2-3 mm. Stay on the pellet stuffing.
Shape Pyans. The edges of the test take the way in the form of a pigtail or make ordinary pies with cabbage and meat.
To lay the cakes from yeast dough into a double boiler, smearing her surface with vegetable oil. If there is no double boiler, you can use a sieve or colander, or a special cooking device for a pair to be installed in a boiling water saucepan.
Stop the Pyanse (Korean Mantas) is needed at a distance of each other, as the dough yeast and will rise.
The water level in the saucepan is small, water should not touch Pyans. When water boils, reduce the fire to a minimum and cover the pan with a lid.
Preparation time Pyans (pigout) - approximately 30-35 minutes. Korean Belyashi (pies) to a pair will increase by about 1.5 times.
Recipe: Pyans (Pigodi), or Korean manta. How to cook Pyannes (pigout), or Korean manta?
So, take the necessary products you need. The proportions are usually 1: 2. For one piece of meat take two parts of the cabbage.
Fresh yeast to dissolve in warm water by adding a pinch of sugar. Wait until the yeast is raised by a hat.
Next, connect all components for the test and knead it. The dough is soft, slightly stretching, but you can be in hand. To facilitate the kneading, the easiest way to lubricate your hands with vegetable oil. Shoot the dough into a comfortable container and cover with a lid. Leave for lifting for 1 hour.
While the dough rises, prepare the filling. Meat or minced mege slightly caught in a frying pan in a pair of oil spoons, immediately add onions and cabbage. Stirring, give cabbage slightly dropping and turning off the fire. Until readiness, you do not need to finish. Add a little salt, coriander, pepper. I added a fresh kinza, because we love her very much, but it is not necessary. Mix everything, and the filling for the preparation of Piegodi in Korean is ready.
The dough rose, and you can already sculpt products. If you have time, then make the test firm and let him rise again.
Share the dough on the same balls. I decided to do not very big pigout, but usually they are quite large size, with palm.
Each ball roll over in a cake, distributing the dough with his hands or using the rolling pin. The dough is soft enough and easily distributed with your fingers. The table can be slightly sprinkled with flour. To put a tablespoon of the filling and head the cake to the center of the pellet. Thus ... it is necessary to fasten the edges carefully so that when cooking and lifting the dough does not dispose. Patty flip over and slightly to get inside the edges.
Before stacking on tiers, Pigodi macate to vegetable oil so that they do not stick, give the pies to rise within 15 minutes. Cooking Pirate Pugties You need 30 minutes after boiling water in a naked man.
The cover is wrapped with a towel so that condensate for boiling does not get into the products. Until the end of the cooking, it is not recommended to look inside, since piggie can fall. After turning off the fire, let it stand to the nanovark in the closed position for 5 minutes and only then open.
The submission of Piego in Korean is unthinkable without sauce. Traditional is the soy sauce with additives. Just mix everything as indicated in the ingredients. And we liked there any more Pigouti with acute adzhika.
Soft, air Korean Pigoi Pies are ready.
- Usually they are cut in the center, the sauce and greens are put inside, eat with hands or sticking with chopsticks. Bon Appetit!
- And in the context ...
- Pigai (couples for a couple)
- (Cor. 배고치) - This is a juicy steaming of yeast dough with meat-filling (pork) and vegetables (cabbage, radish, onion, greenery) with spices. This Korean appetizer is very popular among Korea Sarah (Koreans living in post-Soviet territories). Piego is especially loved in the Far East, and not only as homemade pies - they are sold in large stores, as well as on the street as a hot snack. Pigouti pies are also known as Pyannes (Cor. 퍈세) - So they are called the Sakhalin Korean Dialect. These juicy pies are familiar and Uzbeks, and Kazakhs, and Tajiks - residents of the republics of the former Soviet Union, where a large number of Koreans live. In North Korea, Pigode has in most menu of metropolitan restaurants. But in South Korea, the "nearest" relative of Pigodi is more popular - Van Manda (Cor. 왕 만 두, which literally means "royal dumplings"), this dish is a large dumplings with a filling cooked for a pair, very similar to the steam pugodi patties.
- These cakes are distinguished by a special taste and juiciness - they are preparing for a couple. The dough is extremely soft and gentle. In Korean cuisine, rice flour adds to the dough, and in our country - or rice, or wheat (or mix them). The indispensable components of the filling are pork mince, cabbage or green radish (or their mixture), onions, cilantro greens, and necessarily - spices (acute black pepper, spicy coriander). Stuffing Most often when forming pies is added to the dough in the raw form - so the piers are obtained juicy, though, and they will need to be preparing a little longer. Kori-Sarah almost always complement the cakes of carrots in Korean - this crisp spicy appetizer is a wonderful seasoning and perfectly complements the taste of pies. A little sharp carrot is put straight on the piddle and treat. Also, you often offer a delicious sauce for fooling on the basis of soy sauce, vinegar and black ground pepper.
Prepare Pirate Pies are not at all difficult. They are good and like a casual snack, and as a festive treat.
- Ingredients (for 25 pies)
- Wheat flour - 900 g,
- water - 450 ml,
- Dry yeast - 10 g,
- Sugar - 2 tbsp,
- Salt - 2 tsp,
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
meat minced meat (pork with a fatty) - 500 g,
Green radish - 100 g (one small radish),
Onions - 100 g (half of the middle bulbs),
Salt - 0.5 ppm,
Ground black pepper - 0.5 tsp,
Ground coriander - 0.25 ppm,
Green Kinza (Fresh) - 50 g, Garlic - 1 teeth.
Like any pate, piggie is a filling and dough.
Let's start with the test. Dough for these pies use yeast. You can take dry yeast (fast) or pressed (live). The recipe shows the quantity for dry yeast. If there is no dry yeast or you are not fundamentally using them - you can take pressed yeast. 1 g of dry yeast is equivalent to 3 g pressed. Candidated yeast has its pros and cons. Significant minus is their shelf life.
In a suitable branch, dry dried yeast in warm water. Water should be warm, not hot - otherwise the yeast will die, and the dough will not work.
Then add salt, sugar and vegetable oil into a solution of yeast.
Stir the liquid to dissolve sugar and salt. In the appropriate container to sift wheat flour and add a solution of yeast.
Mix the contents of the container and knead the dough. It should be smooth and elastic.
For the kneading test, you can use a bread maker, which has a function of the kneading.
Cover the tank with the dough food film and put to the warm place for 2 hours to rise. Depending on the quality of yeast, flour and temperature, the time lifting time can be both less and more.
While the dough is suitable, you can go stuffing.
These pies are prepared both with fried filling and raw. Puffed cabbage or radish are added to meat. And both immediately. In addition to radish and cabbage, the onions and greens of kilains are added, well, and seasonings.
Farsh can be prepared ready.
If you use ready-made mince, it is best if it is a mixture of beef and pork minced meat. In domestic stores, it is commonly called "home".
But, of course, it will be better if the minced is prepared on their own. Buy good meat (pork with a fatty) and scroll through a meat grinder with a medium lattice or chop the knife.
Cinema greens rinse, remove the roots and pushed the leaves. Purple onions clean from husk. Then the cilantro and onions are then skipped through the meat grinder (or chop the knife). Radish washed and clean from the top layer, then grate on a large grater.
Folded in a plate of grateful radish and sprinkle with salt, leave for 10 minutes so that it gives juice.
Fold into the appropriate container of meat minced meat, kinsey greens and onions.
Press the radiate moisture and add it to the mince.
Cinema greens rinse, remove the roots and pushed the leaves. Purple onions clean from husk. Then the cilantro and onions are then skipped through the meat grinder (or chop the knife). Add to starch seasonings - salt, ground black pepper and hammer coriander. Clear garlic cloves from the husks, skip it through garlic press and add to the mince.
Stir to homogeneous mixing, I content containers. Stuffing for pies is ready.
Cinema greens rinse, remove the roots and pushed the leaves. Purple onions clean from husk. Then the cilantro and onions are then skipped through the meat grinder (or chop the knife). Cover the container with a filling with a lid and so far back to the side.
When the dough approached and rose at least twice, it should be changed to release carbon dioxide formed during fermentation.
Green Kinza (Fresh) - 50 g, It will be great if you give to climb the test once again and again chain it before use.
For baking pies the size of approximately the palm, the test of 50 g and fillings are required 30 g. But it is not necessary. Patty can be smaller, and more. We give these values for example.
To pinch a piece of 50 g from the dough and roll it on a raised flour working surface in a round cake about 8-10 cm. In the middle of the pellet, put 1 tbsp. Filling (with a slide).
Shape a piddle. The edges of the cakes to connect, cover with them filling. Toes to press the edges of the pellet to each other. If there is skill and skill, you can protect the connecting seam by a pigtail. The taste of the piddle does not affect anyone - but beautiful. True, this requires solid practice.
Put the piddle on a piece of parchment. It is not allowed to stick to the pog to the bottom of the steamer (or nastrochars) during the preparation of cakes for a couple.
In the steamer, place pies in an amount allowing the volume of the double boiler.
Between the pies it is necessary to leave free space, because when cooking patty will increase in size and glue with each other when contacting.
To cover the steamer with a lid and leave the pies in a double boiler for 10-15 minutes so that they stand in front of heat treatment. They will slightly increase in size, and the seam is better grabbed.
- Provide a double boiler in the working condition and cook patties for a couple of 40 minutes.
- In no case do not open the lid during the preparation of pies.
- Ready to make ready-made pies slightly, literally 3-5 minutes in a double boiler, without opening the lid, and then remove them. Immediately separate the parchment from the pies.
- Traditionally, these pies are served with a sauce (light soy sauce - 50 ml, rice vinegar - 1 tsp. And black ground pepper - 0.25 ppm) and with Korean carrots in Korean as seasonings.
- Your korshop.
Publication date: 08/04/2018
- Korean cuisine is not too common among Europeans, and to enjoy truly national dishes is possible only in specialized restaurants. It is not really difficult to fix the situation situation. We offer to use a step-by-step recipe for cooking at home the delicious Korean pies. This dish is prepared for a pair of yeast dough and called "Piga" or "Pyan-CE". These homework combine two all favorite dishes at once: conventional pies (as prepared from yeast dough) and manta (since the cooking process takes place on a pair in a double boiler). Original flour products prepare at home made of air soft dough with a juicy satisfying filling. The cooking process is simple and accessible even for a young inexperienced hostess. Korean's patties can be prepared both for ordinary lunch and festive table.
- Pigodi dough
- First of all, it is worth paying particular attention to the preparation of yeast dough for piggie. Prepare the following products:
- Wheat flour of the highest grade - 600 g;
- Cold boiled water - 400 ml;
- vegetable (sunflower or olive) oil - 50 ml;
- Dining rooms yeast - 2 tablespoons;
- Salt (large marine) - 1 teaspoon;
Sugar - 1 tablespoon.
First of all, you should cook. It is done as follows:
- Mix in a deep bowl 4 spoons of flour, yeast, sugar.
- Fill with glass warm water and stir. Do not use too hot water, otherwise the yeast is boiled, and the dough will not rise.
- Place a bowl into a warm place for 15-20 minutes so that the first bubbles and yeast began to "walk".
- After that, add oil into a bowl, salt and part of flour. Stir the liquid dough with a wooden spatula. Stir the layer slowly (do not beat) to keep as much air bubbles as possible from yeast.
Follow the remaining glass of water and mix all right again.
Cover the bowl by a terry towel and retain for half an hour in a slightly warm oven or on the sunny side of the window.
In the rising opaire, pumped the remaining flour and knead the dough. So that it does not stick to the hands, lubricate palms with vegetable oil. After kneading the dough, roll it into the ball, dear oil (so that it is not dilapidated and not covered with a rough film) and leave at least 2 hours. Before laying out the rising dough on the table (a roll to rolling), lubricate the surface and hands with vegetable oil. This will make it easier and faster to sculpt the piggie (the dough for pies will not stick to the hands and table).
Streets of cooking yeast dough In the process of preparing the yeast test, there are many nuances and subtleties. Here are just some of them:
The flour for yeast dough is necessary to sift. It is filled with oxygen, thanks to which the dough begins to "breathe" (better rises) and the number of lumps is reduced to a minimum. The finished dish will be tasty and air, if in the process of preparing the test it increased in the amount of several times.
Yeast dough prefers only the hands of the chef. It is not recommended to roll the rolling pin or cut a knife. It is necessary to knead it and stretch it only with your fingers.
- During the preparation of the dispensing, the container with a liquid test is best not to disturb. Allow the yeast to climb well and fill the dough with air.
- Filling for piggie
- For the filling of Korean pies take the meat base and vegetables. You can prepare mince for filling in two versions. It all depends on the individual preferences of the hostess.
- 1 option:
- Finished minced piggy. Fry the cut onions cut into a golden color. Add grind meat and spices. Continue to fry on a small fire, stirring constantly. Add chopped either chopped cabbage to the pan and extinguish for about 7 minutes until all excess liquid (cabbage juice) evaporates. Before removing from the fire, squeeze several garlic cloves, salt, pepper and be sure to add chopped kinse. Copy the pigho can only be started when the minced meat will cool down a little and become warm.
- Option 2:
- Crude filling for Korean pies. Meat (maybe pork, beef and even a bird), twisted on the meat grinder, mix with finely chopped cabbage and salt. After 10 minutes to drain excess juice (highlighted from cabbage salts), add spices and crushed onions.
When choosing a piggy cabbage, you should pay attention to 2 types of this vegetable. For the finished filling, you can use a conventional white cabbage. In the process of extinguishing, it will become soft, and the dish is juicy and gentle. But for the cooking of raw filling, many hostesses prefer the Beijing cabbage. It is much softer and not so juicy. The filling is soft, but does not flow in the cooking process.
Impress and preparation of Korean pies (with photos)
Stop off a small piece from the dough, roll the ball from it and get drunk in a cake.
The edges in the cake make a little thinner than the middle.